Every year around holiday time, I start to cobble together a list of all the things I need to do in order to make this the most memorable time ever. I jot down things like: indoor/outdoor decorations, unique gift ideas, a weekly run to Target and just about any and everything I can think of to make the season bright. By the time I’m done, the final list is almost as long as a football field!
As if the holidays aren’t already stressful enough, I always manage to find a way to make things even more hectic. But, if I’m being honest with myself … ain’t nobody got time for that! Lucky for me (and now my blog readers too), I know someone who does.
A few weeks ago, I wrote a profile about my friend, Betsy Hughes, owner of Punch of Creativity. Reader response to her story was so great that we’ve decided to team up and offer SisterLadyGirl’s first ever giveaway. Yay!
One lucky reader will win one of the following unique gifts from Punch of Creativity!
- Bundle of Joy Keepsake Tin that includes a personalized onesie, beanie hat and bib
- 5-count Pregnancy Brain Challenge Game
- Virtual consult of a single room redecorating or staging, or
- Virtual consult for one at-home event
- “Like” SisterLadyGirl and Punch of Creativity on Facebook.
- Visit the Punch of Creativity web site (punchofcreativity.com) to find out more about each gift.
- Leave a comment on this blog post explaining which gift you’d enjoy most and why.
You have until Friday, Dec. 4 at 11:59 EST to enter. Leggo! The winner will be randomly selected and announced the following Monday.
The fine print:
- The giveaway is open to readers in the continental US only
- Winner must redeem prize no later than Dec. 31, 2015
- Prizes are non-negotiable and not eligible for exchange or service/merchandise credit